Samay Samachar does not sell or rent Personal Information. Personal Information may be disclosed under the following circumstances:
1. Samay Samachar may disclose your Personal Information to its affiliates, group companies, consultants, vendors and contractors who provide various services including, contact information verification, payment processing, customer service, website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, and other similar services, under confidentiality restrictions, in order to enable such vendor and service providers to provide the services subscribed to by you
2. Samay Samachar may provide your information or data to its partners, associates, advertisers, service providers or other third parties to provide, advertise or market their legitimate products and/or services which may be of your interest. You will have the choice to ‘opt out’ of such marketing or promotional communications at your will; and
3. As necessary or appropriate: (a) in any manner permitted under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process whether local or foreign; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce Samay Samachar’s terms and conditions; (e) to protect Samay Samachar’s rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of Samay Samachar’s affiliates, you or others; and (f) to allow Samay Samachar to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that Samay Samachar may sustain.
4. We may disclose to third party services certain personally identifiable information listed below:-
• Information you provide us such as name, email, mobile phone number
• Information we collect as you access and use our service, including device information, location and network carrier.
5. This information is shared with third party service providers so that we can:
• Personalize the app for you. • Perform behavioural analytics.
Your consent being part of the terms and conditions through which Samay Samachar provide you with a service. Your consent to collecting Personal and Non-Personal Information may be implicit or implied or through course of conduct.
Application may present display advertising and may collect data about traffic via Google Analytics or any equivalent analytical tool, Demographics and Interest Reporting.
Information Security and Storage
Samay Samachar uses reasonable security measures, at the minimum those mandated under the Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended and read with Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011, to safeguard and protect your data and information. Samay Samachar implements such measures, as stated above, to protect against unauthorized access to, and unlawful interception of, Personal Information. You accept the inherent security implications of providing information over Internet/ cellular/data networks and will not hold Samay Samachar responsible for any breach of security or the disclosure of Personal Information unless Samay Samachar has been grossly and wilfully negligent.
Your Information or data will primarily be stored in electronic form. However, certain data can also be stored in physical form. Samay Samachar may store, collect, process and use your data in countries other than the Republic of India but under full compliance with applicable laws. Samay Samachar may enter into agreement with third parties (in or outside of India) to store your information or data. These third parties may have their own security standards to safeguard your information or data and Samay Samachar will on commercial reasonable basis require such third parties to adopt reasonable security standards to safeguard your information/data.
Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, Samay Samachar shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event. A “Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of Samay Samachar and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
Third Party Websites, Applications and Services